Expand All | Collapse All
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Will e-OSCAR contact me for access information?
No. e-OSCAR, or its contractors (i.e. Help
Desk or Customer Support) will NOT contact users via e-mail,
telephone, USPS or overnight delivery mail to request confidential
information such as User ID or passwords.
Users of e-OSCAR should never share User IDs or
passwords and should use any and all procedures approved by their
employer to safeguard such information.
To report a suspicious contact (received through
e-mail, mail, or telephone) in reference to e-OSCAR, please call
the e-OSCAR Help Desk at 866-696-7227.
- What are examples of confidential information?
Examples of confidential information include (but
are not limited to):
- e-OSCAR access information including Registration ID, User ID
- Subscriber Codes
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of consumers and
- Access information for specific Consumer Reporting Agency
Important Reminder: All e-OSCAR
users will use reasonable procedures to safeguard such information,
and otherwise prevent unauthorized use of the e-OSCAR System.
Call the e-OSCAR Help Desk at (866) MY OSCAR or (866) 696-7227 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.