The information below will assist you to begin using e-OSCAR:
PREPARE TO REGISTER
- Obtain approval from within your organization to use e-OSCAR.
- This agreement must be accepted by your company before you can complete your registration.
- Ensure that your company has the necessary hardware and software capability to access e-OSCAR (refer to System Requirements link).
- Contact the Consumer Reporting Agency (CRA)
to which your company reports.
- Obtain the required Access Code and Subscriber Code(s) from each CRA to which your company reports.
- Determine your Registration Payment method. (See Billing FAQs for details.)
- Prepare your company's registration information for input, including names and e-mail addresses of your designated system administrator, compliance office and billing contact, as well as the required codes.
- Visit the website http://www.e-OSCAR-web.net and select the Registration link.
- Complete the registration information and submit your registration. Registration Help is available by selecting the Screen Help link at the top right of each Registration page.
- Registration Payment: Submit your $90.00 Registration Payment immediately. See Billing FAQs for payment option details.
- Once you have completed your registration, you can expect a response 7 to 14 business days after receipt and verification of your payment.
AFTER REGISTRATION APPROVAL
Within e-OSCAR, take time to review the e-OSCAR Tutorial to learn how to use e-OSCAR. Online Training for registered users is also available. For more information, click the Training links on the left.
Call the e-OSCAR Help Desk at (866) MY OSCAR or (866) 696-7227.