Important Browser Configuration Details
e-OSCAR is optimized for Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome 22 or higher and Firefox 23 or higher.
The following settings are recommended to reduce difficulty in accessing and displaying the e-OSCAR application
- The e-OSCAR website (https://e-oscar-web.net) should be listed as a trusted site
- The pop-up blocker should be disabled for the e-OSCAR website.
- Do not show Friendly HTTP Error messages.
- Adjust the Browser Cache settings to check for a new version of the page for each visit.
Accessing e-OSCAR From Within A Corporate Network
- Users must maintain a constant IP address in accordance with the SSL standard. In order to verify the user’s session each time data is submitted, the user’s IP address is checked to ensure it has not changed.
- Click here to determine your IP address.
- e-OSCAR session timeout values are set by the company Registration Administrator. If, for example, the e-OSCAR system time-out is set for 15 minutes, the corresponding proxy and network settings should be greater than that.
Personal Computer Suggested Minimum Configuration
|IBM Compatible PC|
|Processor||500MHz or better|
|Memory||128MB or better|
|Storage||2GB Minimum Hard Drive|
|Internet Connection||DSL/Cable Modem or via Corporate LAN|
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768, 1152 x 864, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 768, 1280 x 1024|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome 22 or higher, Firefox 23 or higher|
|.PDF Reader||Adobe Acrobat 6.0 or Greater|
|Microsoft Excel||Used in Archiving Process. 32 bit only.|
|Image Viewer||Various Image Viewers are Available|
Note: Please consult with your company’s internal Information Technology (IT) and Security Resources. Your IT or Security Resource may be able to provide information regarding specific settings and viewers that are authorized for your company.