How to Register for e-OSCAR Access
- This agreement must be accepted by your company before you can complete your registration.
- Ensure that your company has the necessary hardware and software capability to access e-OSCAR (refer to System Requirements link).
- Contact the Consumer Reporting Agency (CRA) to which your company reports.
- Obtain the required Access Code and Subscriber Code(s) from each CRA to which your company reports.
- Determine your Registration Payment method. (See Billing FAQs for details.)
Register With the e-OSCAR Application
- Prepare the various information you will need to complete your registration (names & email addresses for Registration Administrator, Billing Contact, and various other codes)
- Visit http://www.e-OSCAR-web.net and select the Registration link.
- Complete the Registration form online and submit. You can secure Registration Help by selecting the Screen Help link at the top right of each Registration page.
- Submit your $90.00 Registration payment immediately. See Billing FAQ’s for payment options.
- Expect a response from the e-OSCAR team within 7–14 business days following receipt and verification of your payment
Learn How to Effectively Use the e-OSCAR Application
- Get acquainted with how e-OSCAR works by taking online training through the e-OSCAR Learning Management System (LMS).
- Print or save Reference Cards for the most common processes. These Reference Cards are available in our LMS.
- Once you secure your access to e-OSCAR, check out our Demonstration Tool. You can practice responding to ACDV’s, submitting AUD’s, viewing Reports, and handling various Administrative functions in a non-production environment.